PS Label Application
Pressure sensitive labeling is a cost-effective decoration that will improve brand image on the shelf. Pressure-sensitive technology provides the kind of visual impact other label technologies cannot, such as dynamic label shapes or a crystal clear “no label” look. The high quality printing, variety of film and paper face stocks, multiple finishing and custom-die cutting options offer creative and design flexibility on virtually any container type and shape.
Pressure sensitive (PS) labels have adhesive on one side and are applied directly to the container. Because the labels are preprinted flat, they have excellent resolution and color. Application to the container can be accomplished through the use of automatic, inline equipment or with an automatic, rotary labeler.
At Contract Labeling our experience in Pressure Sensitive Label Application provides these labeling advantages:
- CLS guarantees our customers a perfect performance of the decoration. No wrinkles, bubbles or damaged labels. PS labels are resistant to humidity, even in ice water.
- No-label look decoration which is not possible with paper wet glue labels.
- Transparent PS labels provide a luxury appeal.
- PS label application is the cleaner process. The consumer will not find traces of glue on the bottle.
- Pre-decoration of bottles before filling is recommended. PS labels are resistant to rinsing and pasteurization.
- Easier, cleaner, efficient and flexible.
Pressure sensitive labels apply equally well to different types of packages. It is an ideal choice for labeling plastic bottles, jars, and tubes. At Contract Labeling Service we use state-of-the-art equipment that can label front and back in a single pass or provide a “wrap around” up to 370 degree application. Every package can be made more appealing with a pressure sensitive label.