Beer Can Labeling Company
Beer Can Shrink Labeling
Canning continues to grow as a craft brewing industry trend and shrink sleeves on cans are a low-cost solution for labeling your product. Shrink labeling gives you the opportunity for 360-degree messaging, which can lead to even more creativity and a more distinct, full brand look. Beer can shrink labeling with Contract Labeling Service creates a sleek label and product package for your beer can. The shrink sleeve gives your craft beer the maximum aesthetic impact and marketing exposure you want.
Shrink sleeves offer maximum space and the greatest impact for your brand message. Digitally printed shrink sleeves have crisper graphics and more vibrant colors than printed cans. The glossy finish of the sleeve really makes the can stand out.
Why use shrink sleeve labeling?
- Avoid truckload order minimums or pre-printed cans
- 16 oz decorated empty can
- Pricing at available at one pallet 6,600
- Four pallets 26,400
- Ten pallets 66,000 per order
- Don’t tie your cash up in pre-printed can inventory
- Save precious warehouse space
- Quick “just in time” labeling – Seasonal brews and promotional events
- Maximum artwork area and 360-degree display
- Impressive graphics and point of purchase appeal
Get your beer cans from Contract Labeling Service and we will apply the sleeves and send the product back to you for filling. Shrink sleeves provide your beer can that pop or attention grabber on the aisle. We have the shrink label application equipment to label your beer cans, making it easy for you to enjoy shrink sleeves without costly capital investments. Our application equipment and steam tunnels are state-of-the-art and our line speeds are some of the fastest in the industry with low defect rates.